* A few bursts of spray oil
* 1 peeled and sliced onion
* 2 tablespoons tomato paste
* 225g (8oz) broccoli, broken into small florets
* 225g (8oz) carrots, peeled and cut into thin slices
* 175g (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, wiped
* 400g can chopped tomatoes
* 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
* 1 / 2 tsp mixed dried herbs
* 50g (2oz) almonds
* 50g (2oz) butter
* 75g (3 oz) wholemeal flour
* 25g (1 oz) rolled oats
* 75g (3 ounces), grated cheddar cheese
1st Preheat the oven to 200 ° C/400 ° F / Gas sixth Spray a pan with oil and add the onion. Cook until tender.
2nd Add the tomato paste and the rest of the vegetables and herbs and simmer for ten minutes until the vegetables are soft. Add the nuts and season to taste then spoon the mixture and type in a shallow baking dish.
3rd Rub add the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in oatmeal and cheese.
4th Spoon the topping over the vegetables and then for 30 minutes, until they are brown. Serve with green leaf and herb salad.
Nutrition information per serving
* 389 Calories (kcal)
* Fat 26.0g
* Saturated fatty acids 11.4g
This nutrition information is only a guide and is at 2,000 calories per day. For more information about healthy nutrition, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.