* 300g (4 medium) carrots, diced
* 125g frozen peas
* 200g canned tomatoes
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 30g butter
* 1 tablespoon curry paste of medium thickness
* 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
* 1 large onion, peeled and finely chopped
* 227g pack of paneer
* 3cm fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
* ½ red chilli, seeded and finely diced
* 3 cardamom pods
* 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
* 75g coconut cream
* 1 tsp ground coriander
* 1 tsp turmeric
* 1 tsp cumin
* 200ml vegetable stock
* 1 handful of chopped coriander
1st Heat a deep frying pan, the oil and butter. Add the carrots and onions and fry for about min fifth Season with sea salt and black pepper.
2nd Add the ginger and garlic, followed by mustard seeds, ground coriander, turmeric, cumin, chilli, curry paste and crushed cardomom sleeves. Then add the tomatoes and vegetable broth.
3rd After 5 minutes, add the coconut cream.
4th Chop the paneer cubes in 1 cm and add it to the stock mixture with the frozen peas. (If the mixture is too thick a little water).
5th Serve on a bed of basmati rice with mango chutney and poppadoms. Garnish with the chopped coriander, add.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.