* 2 tsp vegetable oil
* 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
* 2.5 cm (1 inch) piece ginger root, peeled and cut into thin strips
* sliced 1 bunch spring onions into slices and
* 110g (4 oz) snow peas trimmed and cut lengthwise into thin slices
* 110g (4 oz), baby corn and cut in half lengthwise
* 225g (8oz) tofu, drained and in a 12 x 1cm (1/2in) pieces
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce salt reduces
* 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
* 75g (3 oz) beanshoots
* 1 small bunch chives, optional
* 12 soft Chinese pancakes or 4 soft tortillas
* 4.1 head cabbage
* Sweet chili sauce is served
1st Heat the oil in a nonstick wok or large frying pan to very hot and then stir fry the prepared vegetables and tofu for 2 minutes.
2nd Add the soy and hoisin sauces and beanshoots and continue to stir fry for another 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are just tender but still slightly crunchy are.
3rd Snip the chives into the pan, if using, and stir into the mixture.
4th Meanwhile, keep on the heat the pancakes or tortillas to the package directions and keep warm until serving for. Shred the Chinese leaves finely.
5th To serve, divide the vegetables and tofu mixture between the pancakes or tortillas and roll up with some shredded cabbage.
6th Serve with sweet chili sauce to dip.
Nutrition information per serving
* 255 Calories (kcal)
* Fat 5.0G
This nutrition information is only a guide and is at 2,000 calories per day. For more information about healthy nutrition, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.