* 1 red and 1 yellow pepper, zucchini chopped1, sliced
* 300g (11 oz) butternut pumpkin, peeled and diced
* 1 red onion, peeled and in 8 wedges
* 1 bulb fennel, cut into 8 wedges
* 3 garlic cloves, sliced
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 375g packet pastry, thawed if frozen
* 3 eggs
* 300ml (1/2pt) whole milk
* Black pepper
* Green Salad, French Dressing
1st Preheat the oven to 220 ° C/425 ° F / gas 7th
2nd Place the vegetables into a roasting pan. Drizzle over the oil, in turn, ensure that they are thoroughly coated min and roast in the oven for 20-30. And then leave to cool slightly.
3rd Reduce the oven at 180 ° C/350 ° F / Gas 4th Roll out the dough into a circle large enough for a 28cm quiche tin line. The dough with a fork, then with parchment paper, baking paper weighed down with beans. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove paper and beans and return to oven for 5 minutes to dry.
4th Remove the dough from oven and arrange the roasted vegetables on the base rate.
5th Beat the eggs with the milk, season with pepper, then pour over the vegetables. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the quiche has set.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.