* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 eggplant, quartered then sliced
* 1 red bell pepper, cored and sliced
* 1 yellow bell pepper, cored and sliced
* 150g cauliflower florets
* 100g mushrooms, cut in half
1 * zucchini, halved and sliced
* 1 glass of medium curry sauce
* Pilaureis serve
1st Heat the oil in a large fry pan or wok, and the eggplant and peppers together for 4 minutes or until golden brown.
2nd Add the roasted cauliflower, mushrooms and zucchini, then stir for a few minutes.
3rd Stir in the curry sauce, and half a glass of water and bring to a boil.
4th Simmer for 6-8 minutes or until the cauliflower is soft.
5th Serve hot with Pilaureis.
Nutrition information per serving
* 206 Calories (kcal)
* Fat 12.0g
This nutrition information is only a guide and is at 2,000 calories per day. For more information about healthy nutrition, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.