* 30ml (2 tbsp) vegetable oil
* 1 red onion, sliced
* 450g (1lb) mixed open and closed cup mushrooms
* 1 (400g) can chickpeas, drained
* 1 (400g) can chopped tomatoes
* 45ml (3tbsp) harissa paste
* 1 lemon, grated rind and juice
* 45ml (3tbsp) chopped parsley
* Couscous to serve
1st Heat the oil in a large pan, sauté onion and a medium heat 4 minutes. The mushrooms and fry for another 5 minutes, until the mushrooms are golden brown.
2nd Stir in the chickpeas, tomatoes, harissa paste and lemon juice. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer min 8th Remove the lid and season to taste.
3rd Mix the lemon rind and parsley together. Serve the mushrooms with couscous and a scattering of lemon and parsley.
* 177 Calories (kcal)
* Fat 9.4g
* Saturated fat 1.0g
* Sugars 4.5g
* Salt 0.8g
This nutrition information is only a guide and is at 2,000 calories per day. For more information about healthy nutrition, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.