* 1 red onion, peeled and cut into wedges, leaves pulled apart
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* Salt and ground black pepper
* 200g (7 ounces) Fresh Penne
* 100g (3 ½ oz) Somerset goat’s cheese, cut in half
* 2-4 tomatoes, halved
* A small handful of flat parsley leaves
* About 1 tbsp small black olives Spanish
* Good pinch of dried red chili flakes
1st Place the onions in a heat with the olive oil and 2 tablespoons water. Season and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes. Cover and cook for 5 minutes, until the onion is soft.
2nd Meanwhile, put the grill to high. Cook the noodles cook for 4 minutes in salted water.
3rd Grill the goat cheese and tomatoes on a solid sheet to begin to brown them.
4th Mix the onions in the drained pasta with parsley and olives. Divide between 2 hot dishes and place it on the goat cheese, along with the tomatoes. Sprinkle with chili flakes and black pepper. Drizzle with olive oil.
Top Tip: Use dried pasta, if you want, and cook according to pack instructions. Feature: Kate Moseley. Photos: Chris Oh dear. Props stylist Sue Radcliffe.
Nutrition information per serving
* 642 Calories (kcal)
* Fat 26.0g
This nutrition information is only a guide and is at 2,000 calories per day. For more information about healthy nutrition, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.