* 2 x 200g packs Organic Falafel
* Half of a small iceberg lettuce
* 150g bag mixed salad leaves
* 210g tub of roasted pepper antipasto, drained
* 150g (5oz) goats cheese, coarsely crumbled
* 120ml (8tbsp) French dressing is heated,
1st Preheat the oven to 190 ° C, 375 ° F, Gas fifth Map the falafel on a baking sheet and heat
2nd in the oven for 10-12 minutes, turn it once.
3rd In the meantime, wash and tear the lettuce into pieces and threw the bag of salad leaves. Arrange on four plates with the roasted peppers.
4th Halve the hot falafel, and attach to each salad plate, then top with goat cheese. Pour over the warm salad dressing. Serve immediately.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.