* 225g/8oz baby new potatoes, quartered lengthwise
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 small avocado
* 3 tbsp lemon juice
* 25g/1oz dried tomatoes, finely chopped
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper
* 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
* 125g/4oz plum tomatoes, halved
1st The potato in lightly salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes until just tender.
2nd Peel the avocado in half, and remove seeds. Cut the meat into pieces and throw the lemon juice, olive oil, sun dried tomatoes, spices, red onions and cherry tomatoes.
3rd Drain the potatoes and throw into the avocado mixture.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.