* 250g pack of Thai rice noodles
* 1-2 tablespoons peanut oil
* 1 red bell pepper, cored and sliced thumb-length strips
* 2.5 cm (1 inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
* 8 baby sweetcorn, halved lengthwise
* 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut Batons
* 8 asparagus tips
* 100g (3 ½ oz) mini sugar snap peas or snow peas, or normal size, halved lengthwise
* 4tbsp sweet chili dipping sauce or hoisin sauce
* 1 red chili pepper, seeded and finely chopped, optional
* 2 heads of bok choy, quartered lengthwise
* 100g or 150g pack fresh bean sprouts, depending on package size available
* 4-6 green onions, sliced and cut into thin slices
* Handful each of mint and cilantro, coarsely chopped
* Soy sauce to serve
1st Place the noodles in a large bowl and pour over enough boiling water to cover. Leave for 5 minutes while you cook the vegetables.
2nd Add Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large frying pan and stir fry the red pepper and ginger for a minute. Add snaps to corn, carrots and asparagus and stir fry for a minute, then add the sugar or snow peas, and cook for another minute.
3rd Mix in the dip or chili sauce and hoisin 4tbsp water, then add the red chili, if the pak choi, bean sprouts and spring onions, and cook for a few minutes.
4th Drain the pasta. Toss with mint and coriander. Serve topped with stir-fried vegetables and soy sauce for seasoning.
Leftover tip: While the number of veg make it colorful, you can depending on what vegetables you have on that day.
Not suitable for freezing.
Nutrition information per serving
* 236 Calories (kcal)
* Fat 2.5g
This nutrition information is only a guide and is at 2,000 calories per day. For more information about healthy nutrition, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.