* Only two-Wraps
* 2 tomatoes taste Wraps
* 1 x 200g tub low-fat cream cheese
* A couple of iceberg or romaine lettuce leaves, chopped
* 3 celery stalks, cut into thin slices
* 1 small red onion, sliced very thin
* 75g (3 oz) White Stilton with Apricots
* 75g (3 oz) Blue Stilton
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1st Place the wrap on a flat surface. Spread an equal amount of cheese over each wrap.
2nd Scatter lettuce, celery and onion on each package – but not too close to the edge. Seasoning with a little salt and black pepper.
3rd Crumble the White Stilton with Apricots on the two plain wraps, then crumble the Blue Stilton over the tomatoes taste enveloped. Roll up tightly and cut in half. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate to eat later.
Nutrition information per serving
* Calories 360 (kcal)
This nutrition information is only a guide and is at 2,000 calories per day. For more information about healthy nutrition, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.