* 25g low-fat spread
* 2 small zucchini, cut into slices
* 115g (4 oz) baby sweetcorn
* 2.5cm (1 “) piece ginger, grated
* 1 red bell pepper, cored and sliced
* 115g (4 oz) sugar peas
* 115g (4 oz) bean sprouts
* 400g can beans, drained, for example, kidney, chickpeas
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce, reduced sodium
* 1 teaspoon clear honey
* Juice of half lemon
1st All the ingredients carefully prepared and then heat propagation in a large wok or frying pan.
2nd Add the zucchini and sweet corn and cook stirring, for 3-4 minutes.
3rd Add the ginger, pepper, bean sprouts and snow peas and cook stirring, mix for 3 minutes in the beans.
4th Stir in the soy sauce, honey and lemon and heat through. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.