* 15ml (1 tbsp) sunflower oil
* 5ml (1 tsp) grated ginger root
* 1 bunch green onions, sliced and
* 175g (6 oz) shiitake mushrooms trimmed, and halved
* 2 heads pak choi cleaned and chopped
* 100g (4 oz) sugarsnap peas, cut into slices
* 300g packet of straight-to-wok noodles
* 2 carrots, peeled and in bands
* 160g bag sweet and sour sauce
1st Heat the oil in a large wok. Add the ginger and spring onions and stir fry for 1-2 minutes. Add the mushrooms, bok choy and sugar snap peas and stir fry for another 2-3 min.
2nd Stir in the noodles and carrots, and stir fry for about 2 minutes through until heated, then cook in the sauce and pour it for another minute, until hot. Serve immediately.
Nutrition information per serving
* 516 Calories (kcal)
This nutrition information is only a guide and is at 2,000 calories per day. For more information about healthy nutrition, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.