* 75g (3 oz fine) green beans
* 1 Orange
* 50g (2oz) baby turnips halved
* 100g (4 oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
* 50g (2oz) cucumber, sliced
* ½ small red onions, cut into thin slices
* 25g (1 oz dried) cranberries
* 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
* 1 (130g) bag Sweet Leaf and pepper salad
For the dressing:
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
* 1 teaspoon clear honey
* ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
1st Cook the beans in boiling water for 3 minutes until just tender. Drain, rinse with clear water and set aside.
2nd With a knife, the orange peel and cut the cord. Cut the orange in half and then the meat. Set aside.
3rd Empty the salad leaves in a large salad bowl. Scatter over the beans, oranges, beets, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, cranberries and pumpkin seeds. Whisk all dressing ingredients together with spices to taste and serve. Delicious served with grilled meat, chicken or fish.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.