* 2 yellow bell pepper, cored and cut into thick slices
* 150g (5oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
* 3 4tbsp olive oil
* 200g (7 oz) French beans, trimmed
* 4 thick slices country bread
* 1 clove garlic, peeled and halved
* 115g (4 ounces) ricotta cheese crumbles,
* 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1st Preheat the oven to 220 ° C (425 ° F, gas mark 7). Mix the paprika, 1 tbsp oregano and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Spread in a roasting pan, season and roast for 12-20 minutes or until the start char. Meanwhile, cook the beans until just tender French drain, then mix with the vegetables once roasted.
2nd Toast the bread lightly, and rub one side with the cut side of garlic clove. Drizzle each slice with a little of the remaining olive oil, then top with fried vegetables, a pinch of crumbled ricotta and the remaining oregano. Finally, drizzle over the balsamic vinegar and the rest of the oil.
Nutrition information per serving
* 247 Calories (kcal)
* Fat 16.0g
This nutrition information is only a guide and is at 2,000 calories per day. For more information about healthy nutrition, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.