* 1 green, 1 red, 1 yellow pepper
* 2 small red onion, sliced
* 1 crushed garlic clove, crushed
* 3tbsp olive oil
* 350g (12 ounces) pasta sheets
* 3tbsp chopped basil
* 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
* Salt and pepper to taste
1st Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (400 ° F, gas mark 6).
2nd De-seed the peppers cut in wedges.
3rd Toss them with the onion and garlic in olive oil in a shallow baking dish.
4th Cook for 20 minutes until soft.
5th Meanwhile, cook the pasta in lightly salted water, cook bow. Drain.
6th Toss hot pasta with veg in the basil. Season and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts.
Guideline Daily Amount