* 1 / 2 small Charentais melon
* 1 / 2 small melon ogen
* 350g (12 ounces) water Melon
* 100g (4 oz) cucumber, diced
* 30ml (2 tbsp) walnut oil
* 30ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
* 15ml (1 tbsp) white wine vinegar
* 2.5 ml (1/2tsp) Dijon mustard
* Pinch of sugar
* 50g (2oz) peppery salad leaves, like baby spinach and arugula
1st Remove skin and cut the seeds from the melons and in pieces. Place in a bowl with the diced cucumber. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
2nd Place all dressing ingredients in a screw-topped jar and black with salt and freshly ground pepper. Shake well to combine.
3rd Add to throw the lettuce leaves in the bowl and light. Divide between four bowls and drizzle over the dressing.
Nutrition information per serving
* 180 Calories (kcal)
This nutrition information is only a guide and is at 2,000 calories per day. For more information about healthy eating, visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.