* 6 ripe large tomatoes, coarsely chopped
* 1 clove garlic, cut into thin slices
* 1 red onion, finely chopped
* 2tbsps Small capers, drained
* 150g (5oz) pitted black olives
* 8tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
* 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
* 1 small ciabatta bread
* 1 small bunch basil, leaves torn
1st Mix give the tomatoes, garlic, onions, capers and olives in a bowl, then mix Whisk oil and vinegar and salad. Season well.
2nd Split a ciabatta and chargrill fluted on a grill pan.
3rd Cut into small croutons and the salad, mix well add, then sprinkle over the torn basil before serving.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.