* 1 small marrow
* 1 small red bell pepper, cored and coarsely-chopped de
* 1 yellow bell pepper, cored and coarsely-chopped de
* 4 medium onions, peeled and sliced into thick wedges
* 2 large cloves garlic, chopped or sliced
* 1 handful fresh rosemary sprigs
* 3tbsp olive oil
* 450g (1lb) cherry tomatoes
* Salt and ground black pepper
1st Preheat the oven to 220 ° C (425 ° F, Gas Mark 7:00). Top and tail the marrow cut into large bite-sized pieces.
2nd Put the bone marrow, peppers and onions in a large roasting pan. Sprinkle with the garlic, rosemary and spices. Drizzle over the oil, then mix thoroughly to all that fur.
3rd Roast on the highest shelf of the oven for 15 minutes. Stir the tomatoes into the vegetable mixture and then back into the oven for another 15-20 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft and turning golden brown at the edges. Serve immediately or covered and warm in a low oven.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.