* 350g (12 oz) leek cleaned and washed
* 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
* 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
* 10 fresh mint leaves, chopped
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1st Blanch the baby leeks in boiling water for 1-2 minutes until just tender. Drain and refresh under cold water.
2nd Pour mix the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl and young about the leek. Let it marinate for 5 minutes.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.