* 420g (15 oz) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
* 175g (6 ounces) whole wheat bread crumbs
* 100g (4 oz) unsalted peanuts or cashews
* 1 small red onion, finely chopped
* 1 tbsp medium curry paste
* 50g (2oz) fresh ginger, grated
* 3 medium eggs, beaten
* 2 tablespoons peanut oil
1st Tip type of beans in a bowl and lightly crush against the side of the bowl with a fork until broken up, but not completely pureed. Stir in the breadcrumbs turn.
2nd Blend the nuts in a food processor or blender until coarsely chopped (or chop on a board with the hand) and add the bowl with the onion.
3rd Beat together add the curry paste, ginger and eggs and the bowl with a little spice. Add this to be the bread crumbs mixture and stir until combined.
4th Make smooth the mixture into four or eight large and small balls into the burger shapes.
5th Heat half the oil in a nonstick pan and fry half the burgers for 4-5 minutes until golden brown on each side.
6th Keep warm while cooking the remaining burgers in the rest of the oil.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.