* Two red peppers, cored and cut into thick slices
* 2 yellow bell pepper, cored and cut into thick slices
* 1 eggplant, cut into thin slices
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 200g (7 ounces) puff pastry
* 100g (3 ½ oz) butter, melted
* 2 x 125g packs mozzarella, torn
* Small bunch of basil torn,
* Crisp salad and new potatoes to serve
1st Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (400 ° F, gas mark 6). Combine spice up the peppers and eggplant with oil and strong. Cook under a preheated grill for 10 minutes or until soft and slightly charred.
2nd Place a sheet of puff pastry on baking paper and brush with butter. Arrange three sheets of pastry on top, overlapping, to create a rectangle 40 x 30cm (16 x 12in).
3rd Brush with butter and top with another layer of filo. Place the eggplant slices in the middle of the filo and layer up with the peppers and mozzarella, finishing with the basil.
4th Fold the ends of filo over the vegetables. With wax paper roll up the filo Place on a baking sheet, brush with more butter flavor and strong. Bake until golden brown for 25 minutes or until they are. Serve with a crisp salad and new potatoes.
Nutrition information per serving
* 570 Calories (kcal)
* Fat 38.0g
This nutrition information is only a guide and is at 2,000 calories per day. For more information about healthy nutrition, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.