* 150g (5oz) granary bread
* 3tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
* 225g (8oz) small very ripe plum tomatoes
* 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
* 1small clove garlic, crushed
* 125g (4 ½ oz) roasted red pepper mixed
* 8 pitted black olives, halved
* 4 anchovy fillets, halved lengthwise
1st Tear the bread into small bite-sized pieces and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Cook up under a moderate grill for about 3-5 minutes to the start of the crisp.
2nd Place the tomatoes in a bowl with boiling water and leave to stand for
3rd begin to split up to 2 minutes or until the skin.
4th Skin and halve the tomatoes and scoop the seeds and pulp into a sieve set over a bowl. Use a spoon, press as much juice as possible into the bowl. Add spice up the remaining oil, vinegar, and garlic to the juice, and easily.
5th Toss the tomatoes, croutons, peppers, olives and anchovies give together in a salad bowl. Pour dressing over the tomatoes and leave for 10 minutes, before serving.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.