* 4-5tbsp sunflower oil
* 200g (7 ounces) tofu, cut into slices
* 125g (4 ½ oz) rice vermicelli noodles
* 100g (3 ½ oz) bean sprouts
2 stalks lemon grass * cut and finely chopped
* Handful of chopped coriander
* Handful of fresh mint
* 2 spring onions, sliced
* 2 tomatoes, quartered
* ½ cucumber, peeled and in thin strips
* 195g jar Sharwood’s Sweet Chilli and lemongrass sauce stir fry
* 50g (1 ¾ oz) roasted peanuts, to serve
1st Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the tofu until golden brown on both sides, then let drain on paper towels. Place the noodles and bean sprouts pour into a bowl and cover enough boiling water. Stir well, leave for 4 minutes, then drain.
2nd Mix the noodles with lemon grass, coriander, mint and spring onions. Spoon onto plates and spread with tofu, tomatoes and cucumber sticks quarterly dates.
3rd Heat the sauce, stir fry and pour over the noodles. Sprinkle with peanuts.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.