* 2 ciabatta bread, split in half and then halved again
* 120g fresh green pesto pot
* 400g (14oz) mozzarella
* 115g (4 oz) sweet Peppadew peppers, halved (see top tip below)
* 300g (10 ½ oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
* 115g (4 oz) pitted black olives, halved
* 8tbsp torn fresh basil leaves
* Crisp green salad, serve
1st Preheat the grill on medium heat. Place the ciabatta halves spread on the grill pan with the pesto. Top evenly with mozzarella, paprika, tomatoes and black olives.
2nd Place under the grill and cook for 8-10 minutes or until melted the cheese and turn golden brown. Scatter with the basil and green with a crisp salad.
Nutrition information per serving
* Calories 740 (kcal)
* Fat 45.0g
This nutrition information is only a guide and is at 2,000 calories per day. For more information about healthy eating, visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.