* 3 yellow peppers, cored and cut into pieces de-
* 4 large zucchini, cut into slices
* 3tbsp olive oil
* 400g (14oz) cherry tomatoes
* Zest and juice of ½ lemon
* 115g (4 oz) fresh spinach
* Couscous, garlic, fresh basil and 200g (7 oz) feta cheese, coarsely crumbled, to serve
1st Preheat the oven to 220 ° C (425 ° F, gas mark 7). Put the peppers and zucchini in a large roasting pan and drizzle with the olive oil. Season well and roast for 20 minutes. Add the tomatoes and lemon peel and juice, then roast for another 10 minutes.
2nd Let a little before the combination is allowed to cool with the spinach.
3rd Serve in salad bowls on a bed of couscous with a little garlic and fresh basil, seasoned and top with the feta cheese.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.