* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 55g (2oz) butter
* 8 shallots, chopped finely
* 850ml (1 ½ pt) vegetable stock
* 280g (10 oz) risotto rice
* Zest of 2 lemons
* 1 glass of white wine
* 250g (9 ounces) broccoli florets, blanched for 5 minutes and refresh with cold water
* 115g (4 oz) Vegetarian Pecorino cheese, grated (or Parmesan-style vegetarian cheese)
* Fresh parsley to serve
1st Heat, heat the oil and butter in a frying pan and fry the shallots for 5 minutes. Bring heat up the stock to a simmer in a pan. Add the rice and lemon zest, shallots and stir 2 min.
2nd If the mixture in the pan, deglaze with wine, reduce the heat, then add the stock, a ladle so that hissing record at a time.
3rd Add the broccoli and half of the pecorino with the last ladle of stock. Cover, set aside for 5 minutes, then serve with the remaining cheese and fresh parsley on top.
Nutrition information per serving
* 570 Calories (kcal)
* Fat 27.0g
This nutrition information is only a guide and is at 2,000 calories per day. For more information about healthy nutrition, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.