* 4tbsp olive oil
* 4 large flat or portabello mushrooms
* 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
* 4 British Classic tomatoes, sliced
* 150g (5oz) goats cheese, sliced
* 4 sprigs British cherry tomatoes
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or marjoram
1st Pre-heat the oven 190 º C, 375 º F, gas mark 5th
2nd Heat the oil in a frying pan and the mushrooms, cap down, for 3 minutes. Transfer to a roasting pan, cover the top and drizzle over any remaining oil. Sprinkle mushrooms with balsamic vinegar.
3rd Arrange the tomato slices in the mushrooms, then top with cheese slices. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, top each mushroom with a sprig of three cherry tomatoes and the chopped oregano.
4th Drizzle over a little extra olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Return to oven and roast for another 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.