* 1 small eggplant, cut into slices
* 2 zucchini, cut into thick slices
* 2 small onions, peeled and cut into wedges
* 1 large red bell pepper, cored and sliced
* 1 large yellow bell pepper, cored and sliced
* 2 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
* 120ml (8tbsp) olive oil
* 30ml (2 tbsp) balsamic vinegar
* 5ml (1 teaspoon) sugar
* 15ml (1 tbsp) capers, drained and rinsed
* 1 clove garlic ciabatta bread
1st Insert give the eggplant, zucchini, onions, peppers and garlic in a shallow dish, and 60ml (4tbsp) of olive oil. Toss in the oil coat. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (400 ° F, gas mark 6).
2nd Heat a cast iron pan or griddle and cook the vegetables on the hot surface, in batches, for 5-6 minutes, turning frequently until charred and just tender. Transfer to a bowl. Whisk together the rest of the oil with the vinegar, sugar, and capers. Salt and freshly ground black pepper and pour over the hot vegetables.
3rd Bake cut the garlic ciabatta bread for 80-10 minutes, then sliced. Arrange two slices of garlic bread on each plate and top with the vegetables and dressing.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.