* 100g basmati and wild rice
* 1 (410g) can drained green lentils,
* 100g ready, apricots, diced dried food
* 4 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds
* 1 (320g) jar red peppers
2 tablespoons olive oil *
* 1 clove garlic, crushed
* 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
* Dash of Tabasco sauce
* 100g mushrooms
* 75g oyster mushrooms, torn into pieces if large
* 3tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1st Cook the rice in boiling water for 15 minutes until just tender. Drain and rinse in a colander until cold. Empty into a bowl, add the lentils, apricots, pumpkin seeds.
2nd Drain the peppers, 3tbsp reserve the juices. Season to taste Mix this with the oil, garlic, vinegar and spices.
3rd Cut the peppers into strips and stir into the rice with mushrooms, parsley and dressing.
4th Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.