* 800g (1lb 2oz) baby carrots, halved lengthwise if large
* 4tbsp olive oil
* 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
* 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
* ½ teaspoon powdered sugar
* 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped parsley
1st 1st provide drop the carrots in boiling salted water, bring back to boil and simmer until just tender – about 5-10 min. Drain and return to the pan.
2nd Combine the oil, vinegar, mustard and sugar. Season well and pour over the carrots. Scatter with parsley and serve.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.