* 3tbsp sunflower oil
* 2 large eggplants, cut into large pieces
* 1 large red onion, sliced
* 3 garlic cloves, minced
* 2 teaspoons cumin
* ½ x 290g can of Geeta’s Curry Paste Kashmiri Creations
* 450g (1lb) new potatoes, halved
* 450g (1lb) Tomatoes, quartered
* 250g (9 oz) green beans trimmed
Chopped fresh coriander * 4tbsp
* Natural yoghurt to serve
1st Heat the oil in a large pot, add the eggplant and add 5 minutes. Add the onion and stir in the golden further 10 minutes, until the eggplant and the onion is soft.
2nd Stir in garlic, cumin and curry paste and cook for minute second
3rd Add the new potatoes and tomatoes and stir in 300ml (½ pint) water. bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes until the potatoes are soft.
4th Add Add the beans and cook 5 minutes. Check the seasoning and stir in the cilantro.
5th Serve with a dollop of natural yoghurt.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.