* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 banana shallot or two regulars, peeled and coarsely chopped
* 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
* 2 long red chillies, seeded and finely chopped
* 1 small celeriac, peeled and chopped
* Sea salt and black pepper
* 2 tablespoons Madras curry paste
* A few cardamom pods
* 1 green bell pepper, cored, seeded and coarsely chopped
* 2:01 large cauliflower, cut into florets
* 400g can chopped tomatoes
* 1 / 2 head broccoli cut into florets
* 1 large zucchini, coarsely chopped
* 250ml Greek yogurt
1st Heat the oil in large type, wide pot and the shallots, garlic and chilli. Cook stirring for a minute or so until you can smell the garlic.
2nd Add the celery and some spices. Cook over a high heat for 2 minutes and then add the curry paste, cardamom, pepper and cauliflower. Continue to stir over high heat for a few minutes.
3rd Tip in the tomatoes fill, then the empty can with water and pour that in too. Bring to a boil, then the broccoli and zucchini. let simmer for 8-10 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
4th Turn the heat and stir in the yogurt. Season to taste with salt and pepper and, if necessary.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.