* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 onion, peeled and chopped
* 1 red bell pepper seeded (), chopped
* 1 chopped eggplant,
* 1 packet vegetarian mince
* 1 jar pesto (green or red)
* 2 tablespoons tomato paste
* 2 teaspoons of yeast extract
* ½ packet dried spaghetti
1st Heat the oil in a large pot. Fry the chopped onion, peppers and eggplant in oil for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until reduced in size and soft.
2nd Add ground beef and cook for another 3 minutes.
3rd Add the pesto with a glass half cups of water. Cover and cook for about 20 minutes, until the liquid is absorbed.
4th Add tomato puree, yeast extract, and black pepper (to taste). Serve with spaghetti, cooked according to the instructions on the package.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.